Innovation Services for Industry
GreenCentre has a dedicated team of in-house experts to help outside companies address their unique challenges, working to create customized and innovative solutions in a low-risk, confidential, and collaborative framework.
Our highly trained chemists and chemical engineers offer experience with organic, organometallic, inorganic, and polymer chemistries, with sustainable chemistry in mind. This expertise—along with state-of-the-art facilities—allows GreenCentre to provide innovation services across the entire development chain, from discovery to the pilot plant.
At GreenCentre, we leverage our expertise and creativity to offer a variety of capabilities, including:
- Evaluation and design of new chemistries, chemical processes, and applications
- Optimization of current synthesis and processes
- Custom chemical and material synthesis
- Scale-up of chemical processes to pilot-scale
- Environmental analysis and sustainable process design and development
Our specific competencies encompass a broad range of synthetic molecular and polymer chemistries, including:
- Catalyst testing/screening
- Organic and organometallic synthesis and optimization
- Air/moisture-sensitive or pyrophoric synthesis and optimization
- Process scale-up and implementation
- Surfactant design and testing
- Application development and verification
- Polymer synthesis and characterization
- CO2 chemistry and separation techniques
Tell us your lab challenges. We’ll work with you to advance your projects—with confidentiality and sustainability in mind.
For more information, please contact:
Tim Blacker, Director, Sales