As a joint initiative between GreenCentre Canada (GCC) and the Chemical Institute of Canada (CIC), InnovationHouse strives to facilitate cross-sectors connections between academics, entrepreneurs, industry professionals, and investors to enable the commercialization of green chemistry technologies.
For a limited time (October 16 to December 31, 2017), new and existing InnovationHouse users have the opportunity to enter a contest to win one complimentary registration to either the 101st Chemical Engineering Conference & Exhibition (May 27-31, 2018 in Edmonton, AB), or the 68th Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference (October 28-31, 2018 in Toronto, ON).
How to Enter
Participants receive one (1) entry into the contest for each of the following:
- The Participant completes an individual or company profile with InnovationHouse
- The Participant identifies a referral by an existing InnovationHouse user when registering as a new InnovationHouse user
- The Participant is an existing InnovationHouse user and their name is used as a reference when an individual registers as a new InnovationHouse user
- The Participant enters an active membership number for the CIC on their InnovationHouse profile
The contest is open to all legal and active residents of Canada, excluding Québec. Contestants must be categorized as one of the following:
- A professor or faculty member at an accredited academic institution whose research focuses on chemistry and/or chemical processes
- A professional working in chemical industry
- A professional working in a small or medium enterprise (no more than 500 employees) within or related to chemistry and/or chemical processes
- A recognized financial investor interested in technologies based in chemistry and/or chemical processes
All InnovationHouse registrants and contest entries must be approved by the CIC and GCC.
No purchase necessary.
Registrants must comply with InnovationHouse Terms and Conditions of Use.
Please see the Contest Rules & Regulations for detailed information on contest entries and eligibility.